Mobilink has yet again outrun the competition by introducing HTC Evo 3D, an ultimate entertainment device and one of the first 3D android smartphones in Pakistan.
The phone is the first ever glasses-free 3D phone to be launched in Pakistan. Other features include a crisp 4.3 inch qHD screen. On top of that, it has a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, Android 2.3 with HTC Sense and a rich assortment of applications.
These features come on top of a 1.2 GHz dual core processor and a very rich assortment of applications.
- weight: 170 g
- CPU: 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, Adreno 220 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8660 chipset
- Color Display: 3D LCD capacitive touch screen, 16M colors
- Size: 540 x 960 pixels, 4.3 inches (~256 ppi pixel density)
- Resolution: 540×960 pixels (qHD)
- Camera and Video:
- Primary: 5 MP(2D), 2MP(3D), 2560?1920 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Secondary: 1.3 MP
- Video Recording: Record 2D/3D videos with upto 720p resolution
- Internal: 1 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- External: microSD, up to 32GB (Mobilink is offering 8GB Card for Free)
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth, Infrared, USB, Wi-Fi
- Standby: Up to 358 h (2G)
- talk time: Up to 9 h 20 min (2G)
- GPS, Stereo FM radio with RDS, Java MIDP emulator
HTC Evo 3D price in Pakistan is Rs. 59,999
Mobilink Indigo is offering HTC Evo 3D with
- free of cost 3 months of GPRS subscription,
- a sleek leather case
- and an 8GB memory card.
Terms & Conditions
- Handset is only available from the selected Mobilink Customer Care centers, mentioned below
- If a customer has IR activated on the connection provided with the device on sale he/she will not be eligible for free GPRS.
- Free GPRS will be deactivated on any post sale IR activations on the connection being used with the device.
- FREE GPRS offer only for indigo and Jazz customers in Pakistan
- Club indigo customers may contact their assigned Account manager for details
- Customers with BlackBerry services are not eligible for free GPRS offer
Karachi: Ground Floor, Nice Trade Orbit Building (NTO), Near Nursery Shop, Shaharah-E-Faisal D-21/22, Block 8, Chaudry Khaliquzzaman Road, Scheme 5, Kehkashaan, Clifton Karachi.
Lahore: Mobilink House , 5 P Gulberg II, Lahore
Islamabad: 78 E Redco Plaza, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area
Faisalabad: Builiding # 1298/B, People Colony Near Saleemi Chowk, Satyana Road
Multan: 60 Bridge Lane, LMQ (Lahore Multan Quetta) Road, Near Kutchery
Sukkur: Plot No. 47,48 Muslim Cooperative Housing Society, Opposite: Red Carpet Hotel, Military Road
Hyderabad: Plot No. D-1 and D-4 R.E.C.H.S, Main Auto Bahn Road, Unit No.2 Latifabad
Peshawar: Mobilink Regional Office University Road Peshawar (Adjacent to Shiraz Gathering)